Job description / Role
Line of Service
G and PS - Other
Advisory - People and Organisation
Job Description & Summary
PricewaterhouseCoopers' People & Organization Consulting practice is one of the largest in the world with 6,000 HR professionals based in over 100 countries. In the Middle East, we have an established People and Organization Consulting team providing our clients with an unmatched breadth and depth of local and global expertise. We work in partnership with organizations ranging from family business to government bodies helping to make their people a sustainable source of competitive advantage.
We are a growing team and looking for dynamic, flexible, proactive and hardworking consultants who have a passion for shaping the people's agenda positively in the GCC over the coming years. We have a strong pipeline of large, transformational opportunities with our clients which will provide great opportunities for all our people to step up and play significant and rewarding roles.
- As a Senior Consultant or a Manager you will participate in cross-functional internal and client teams to develop and deliver strategic people and organizational change in challenging client environments and high-growth industries,
- Help advise clients on strategic people-related matters and play a role in designing solutions that can help address complex people related issues, achieve sustainable results and demonstrate real impact.
- Collaborate with PwC colleagues throughout the client assignment and work as a strong team member, taking ownership of areas of the project with limited supervision from senior team members.
- Assist in the management of junior team members during projects and actively mentor Consultants in the People and Organization team.
- Develop strengths across a range of HR consulting topics, including, but not limited to, HR Transformation, Performance Management, Organization Design, Change Management and People Analytics.
- Keep up to date with current regional and global economic and business trends, particularly maintaining a keen interest in HR trends and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
- Assist in researching and writing winning proposals to support our clients in KSA and the broader Middle East.
- Work with colleagues across all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Whilst working in the People and Organization team you will develop your knowledge of the key themes in the market and in the region. You will work collaboratively with other People and Organization experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change. You will have access to all the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as Human Resources, Business Administration or Psychology.
- Preferable qualifications: The following qualification(s) are preferable and beneficial for the candidate to perform the role CIPD, GPHR, SHRM or equivalent is preferred.
- Years of Experience: 2 to 8 years of relevant experience of working on human capital problems within a consulting environment, ideally with one of the Big4 firms, a HR consultancy or a global strategy house, or in a challenging in-house role.
- Experience in Change Management, Performance Management and Strategic Direction Formulation.
- Proven experience of being an integral member of a high-performing and strategic in-house HR team or within a consulting team working on people-related client engagements across multiple industries.
- Exposure to data gathering techniques and analysis, and reporting insights in a clear and effective way is desirable.
- Strong interest and passion for human resources consulting and aiding clients solve complex people challenges in public and private sector organizations.
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritize workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven IT skills in the following programs excel, word, and PowerPoint
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project requirements dictate.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.