Job description / Role
Prospect Health have been selected to help our client in Qatar find a senior consultant in Orthopaedics in trauma. the individual in question needs to have experience in Elbow, pelvic reconstruction and deformities, hopefully with weekly/bi weekly clinics involving this work .The team is looking to have someone join them in Doha by September 2020.
Here are a few details of our partner:
- Based in Doha, Qatar
- Long established hospital group with superb reputation and healthcare vision
- Some of the most advanced surgical theatres in the world
- 10 JCAI accredited facilities across Doha
- Offering competitive salary and benefits package (Tax free)
- Committed to the provision of quality of healthcare
- Committed quality research and development
Skills and Qualifications Required
Specialist Board Requirements in Orthopaedics and suitable experience with elbows, deformities and pelvic reconstruction are essential
- 6.5 years post CCST experience ( certificate of completion of specialist training)
- 6.5 years post American Board Registration
- 6.5 years post CIS (French)
- 6.5 years Australian or NZ fellowship
- 6.5 years post Facharzt
- CESR applicants will not be granted senior consultant status in Qatar.
If you do not have the 6.5 years experience requested your application will not be considered.
How to Apply
Please apply online.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.