Job description / Role
Senior Consultant Pathology specialising in Blood and Clinical Chemistry
Prospect are very happy to once again be working with the leading healthcare provider in Qatar. They have tasked us with locating a suitably qualified consultant of pathology to join their team in Doha. The individual in question should be working with blood and indeed clinical chemistry. this role is entirely lab based.
Prospect Health are working closely with the leading government healthcare provider in Qatar. They are seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced consultant level Medical Oncologists. The group is working towards instilling a culture of excellence and prides itself on being the only healthcare system in the world that has gained international accreditation across all of its facilities.
Here are a few details of our partner:
- Based in Doha, Qatar
- Long established hospital group with superb reputation and healthcare vision
- Some of the most advanced surgical theatres in the world
- 10 JCAI accredited facilities across Doha
- Offering competitive salary and benefits package (Tax free)
- Committed to the provision of quality of healthcare
- Committed quality research and development
Skills and Qualifications Required
Specialist Board requirements for licensing in Qatar at the senior consultant level are as follows:
- 6.5 years Post CCST experience (certificate of completion of specialist training)
- 6.5 years post American Board Registration
- 6.5 years post CIS (French)
- 6.5 years Australian or NZ fellowship
- 6.5 years post Facharzt
- CESR applications will not be accepted for this post
What Happens Next?
Please apply online.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.