Job description / Role
• Participate in develop policies, procedures and processes (including templates) to support the business through setting guidelines for post-award contractual activities and insurance requirements.
• Provide relevant recommendation on the preparation of contract templates/supporting document for use across the business for Advisor/Expert to review.
• Draft/review recommendations related to changes in standard contract conditions
• Study and examine all contractual agreement related advice highlighting any deviations to standard terms and conditions.
• Contribute to development of advice on any agreed changes to the standard condition of contracts and communicate with all relevant entities and stakeholders.
• Prepare memos regarding contract administrations issues that inform business units on appropriate adherence to existing contractual terms and conditions for Advisor/Expert to review
• Participate in providing advice in respect to insurance for projects and programs
• Identify significant issues that may jeopardize achievement of PWA goals.
• Inform Department Manager of any significant issues that may jeopardize achievement of PWA goals.
Participate in developing PWA’s Contract Control policies, processes and procedures and supporting the business units with the necessary templates/advice needed to meet business requirements.
• Up to 11 years of cumulative experience in a relevant field (Master’s degree)
• Up to 12 years of cumulative experience in a relevant field (Bachelor’s degree)
About the Company
Ashghal is the Public Works Authority in the State of Qatar and is responsible for the construction and management of Roads, Highways, Waste Water facilities and Public Buildings.
It aims at being responsive at all times to the nations needs by providing effective community service and engagement to ensure that it is continuously meeting changing needs. Ashghal seeks to deliver state-of-the-art infrastructure development that caters for Qatar\\'s social, economic and political flourishing while being the Quality advocates.