Job description / Role
Guildhall is supporting a major construction company on a new EPC project. We are searching for a Senior Cost Control Engineer to support on this project by conducting the following duties:
• Monitor, control and report on projects in terms of cost history and forecast
• Maintain planned and actual cost and commitment schedules.
• Maintain internal labor and project costs to allocated budget.
• Create Budget Transfer Requests as directed by the project teams
QAR 20,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 7+ years experience in Cost Control
• 5+ years EPC/Refinery construction project
• Knowledge of cost control packages such as CCS (Candy)
• Knowledge in the use of MS Project, Primavera Scheduling
• Knowledge in project cost planning, scheduling and reporting
• Knowledge of Quality Management System
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Senior Estimation Engineer
Reporting Engineer (Project / Cost Control)
Opus Recruit Middle East