Job description / Role
- Carry out Customer and Supplier financial credit risk assessment, Implement company's financial risk management policy and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with financial risk control and governance policies, procedures, and business processes.
- Management and safekeeping of financial securities.
- Implement financial risk assessment tools and techniques to identify key factors contributing to risk and identify financial risk ratings and scores.
- Perform financial assessments on supplier evaluations, customers and banks.
- Assist in resolving complex credit and risk - related issues
- Analyze and identify appropriate methods to mitigate financial risks.
- Evaluate and justify the tools used to mitigate financial risk
- Develop financial risk management strategy consistent with policies and procedures.
- Propose and identify improvements to processes, procedures, and controls
- Collaborate with key internal customers to provide inputs into credit risk processes
- Contribute in the administration and safekeeping of financial securities
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or Finance.
- Professional Qualification ACCA/CIMA/CA
- Must be locally available in Qatar
- Valid QID + Eligibility to join should be adhered to as per Qatar Labor Law.
About the Company
LA Recruitment Ltd and it's associated companies (LA Recruitment WLL, LA Recruitment USA Inc and LA Recruitment & Management Services Ltd) have been leading the way in delivering experienced, qualified direct hire and contract personnel to the Oil & Gas and Construction industries for 30 years.
We are involved in the placement of Engineering, Commercial, Project Support, Marine and Technical personnel.
With our Head Office based in Aberdeen, UK and additional offices in Qatar, Houston and Malaysia, we offer support to many of the world's leading Oil & Gas, LNG and Construction companies.