Job description / Role
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in 10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About the Business Unit:
- Ooredoo's Consumer business unit is a critical part of the company's first line customer facing activities for all consumer product offerings and has a significant role to play in long term business value creation through product design, achievement of sales revenue, profit and customer satisfaction, as defined in the annual business plans.
- The department plays a vital role in supporting company's acquisition, revenue and customer experience KPIs.
- Retail store, Premium dealers and Online channels are responsible in providing customers an excellent service and thereby managing in a manner that is customer focused is vital especially for a fully integrated service provider.
- Ensures consumer sales efforts are in line with Ooredoo's customer satisfaction criteria and index, promoting a strong customer focused culture through the unit.
About the Role:
- This role is responsible for maintaining high quality standards service delivery through third party vendors for Contact Center and ensure that Ooredoo meets its customer experience targets.
You should have at least
- 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of telecoms products and services
- Good know how of billing and inventory systems used in store operations
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Marketing or Engineering
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
MAYKS HR Consulting
One Thousand Walls