Job description / Role
• Performs the design, testing, release and improvement of database platforms.
• Work to ensure that the associated hardware resources allocated to the databases and to ensure high resilience and performance tuning.
• To proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime (both SQL Server and Oracle interface), preferable if has SCOM knowledge.
• Responsible for providing trend analysis to management team to enable them to make informed decisions regarding resource management.
• Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving of SQL and Oracle development.
• Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to include rollout and upgrades.
• Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands, Clustering, Database mirroring, Replication
• Responsible for implementation and release of database changes according to agreed timescales and costs.
• Implement Databases backup maintenance plans and do restore for instances as well as single database.
• Perform general system administration duties in a Windows Active Directory environment.
• Administer and support Active Directory, DNS & Microsoft Exchange replication.
• Support a multi-site Microsoft Exchange 2007 and 2010 organization in order to meet and maintain appropriate service levels.
• Maintain appropriate documentation on the Microsoft SQL and Exchange DB environment.
• Provide 24/7 on-call support for the e-mail environment.
• Responsible for testing, tuning, configuration and setup of Microsoft SharePoint architecture as well as supporting common web, portal and workflow components, insuring end user connectivity to the required parts.
• Participate in weekend maintenance activities, as required."
• 5-7 years of IT work experience in DBA environments performing DB design, testing, release, support and improvement.
• 2-3 years should be in a similar position / responsibility, preferably in a similar Industry.
About the Company
INTALEQ is a Qatar based Sports & Entertainment Technology Solutions and Services provider aspiring to be a global technology player in the niche fields of Sports and Entertainment Technology. Established as a joint venture between Aspire Zone Foundation in Qatar and Ooredoo, a Qatar based global telecom services provider, INTALEQ is a spin off from the technology team of Aspire Zone Foundation and is currently playing a lead role in the country’s preparation for the World Cup Football Tournament in 2022.
Over the years, INTALEQ has created several innovative IT products and solutions related to Sports Venue Management and Event Management that have been deployed for a wide range of events & tournaments hosted within Aspire Zone Foundation’s multi-sports complex since the Doha Asian Games in 2006. The highly skilled team of in-house Sports Technology professionals have also been instrumental in the creations of several unique solutions across multiple areas of Sports Science, Sports Performance, Sports Medicine and in addition several unique Fan Engagement Solutions. With the World Cup at its door steps, Qatar is also going through transformation in its Sports technology sector where INTALEQ is playing a lead consulting and service provider role.
With our deep rooted passion for sports, INTALEQ believes that it can contribute to the success of any sports entity or event organizer by establishing long-lasting partnerships that leverage our wealth in sports technology for the betterment of sports, athletes and the global fan community.
G. Gheewala Human Resources Consultants
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||8 Apr|
Oracle Database Administrator
One Vision for Consultancy