Job description / Role
• Participates in the review and preparation of standards and procedures related to writing;
• Participates in the development of improvement objectives in the department concerned;
• Frequent long hours may be required, including outdoor fieldwork;
• Exposure to a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment requiring special coordination skills. Strong interpersonal relationships and effective communication within the COMPANY and CONTRACTOR teams.
• Assists the Lead Designer and Head Design in the execution of Pre-FEED, Internal FEED and External FEED projects;
• Support the Lead Designer and Head Design in the execution of EPIC projects during the design phase and in field engineering
• Experience in the detailed design associated with oil and gas projects including, but not limited to, industrial, commercial and residential types of buildings and infrastructure projects, including highways & roads, water supply & drainage systems;
• Ability to produce in-house CAD design and drafting work without supervision;
• Capable of carrying out visual site surveys and prepare survey reports;
• Experience in the review, verification and approval of engineering and detailed design drawings in compliance with the latest codes and industry standards;
• Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering discipline plus relevant courses in Computer Aided Draughting / Design.
• Knowledge of ARC GIS and 3 D model software Autoplant, PDS & PDMS, WORD and EXCEL;
• At least twelve (12) years relevant experience in Civil & Structural, Marine, Architectural and Building Services for the Oil & Gas / Petrochemical Industry and within the building engineering environment, including experience in Feasibility Study / Conceptual Design, FEED and EPIC Phases of Onshore and Offshore Projects;
About the Company
Brunel International N.V. is an international service provider specialising in the flexible deployment of knowledge and capacity in the fields of Energy, Infrastructure, Mining, Automotive, Construction, Engineering, High-tech, Manufacturing, Oil & gas, Aerospace, Electrical, Energy & power plant, Finance, IT & Telecome, Legal, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Machinery & plant, Marketing & Communication, Pharma, Rail and Shipbuilding. Services are provided in the form of Talent Resourcing, Global Care and Mobility, Project Resourcing, Personnel solutions, Consultancy, Project management, Co-sourcing (IT), Training, Service and work contracts, Temporary staffing, Resourcing solutions and Talent scouting. Incorporated in 1975, Brunel has since become an International group with a strong global brand. Operation from its own international network of 120 branch offices in 46 countries, we have over 12,900 employees and an annual revenue of EUR 1.0 billion (2019). The company is listed at Euronext Amsterdam N.V. and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Social Media Graphic Designer
A Leading Company In Georgia
Senior Interior Designer - Shopping Mall