Senior Dispute Lawyer - Construction & Infrastructure
Job description / Role
Seeking a Senior level Dispute Resolution Lawyer for a leading tier law firm located in Doha, Qatar.
The firm’s practice is Construction oriented and, ideally, require lawyers with proven experience from a recognised common law jurisdiction to assist and managed work with their overseas clients.
The firm needs an experienced Dispute Resolution Lawyer who is comfortable with both, high value, and high-profile litigation & arbitration matters.
QAR 45,000 to 60,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- At least 7 years of experience, operating in a recognised law firm.
- Common law admitted with some experience within their jurisdiction equivalent of their higher court(s)
- Proven track record within a leading dispute team
- Confident managing their own caseload and interacting with clients.
- Solid experience working within the Construction and Infrastructure sectors
About the Company
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent
Of Counsel - Senior Expat Lawyer
Legal Counsel (Contracts)
Legal Advisor cum In House Corporate Paralegal
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Projects Lawyer - International Law Firm
Senior Construction Lawyer - Front End - Leading US International Law firm