Job description / Role
- Prepare shop drawings and design proposals to meet the project needs.
- Archive and control revisions of design drawings, shop drawings, and as-builts
- Modify plans to suit the needs of project engineers and designers.
- Civil AutoCAD drafters have to draw diagrams and maps for projects and structures in construction.
- Experience with civil infrastructure projects is a must (roads, utilities, landscape, etc.)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Successful candidates need to have experience in Roads & Highway projects.
Must have at least 7 years experience as Draughtsman.
Degree holder in Civil Engineering or Design or Architect.
Must have at least 5 years Middle East experience.
Client looking for a candidate in Qatar for transferable visa for ease.
About the Company
Matchtech is a leading global engineering recruitment specialist, with over 30 years' experience in successfully matching job-seekers with hiring employers within the engineering industry. Our 300-strong team of dedicated recruitment consultants provide recruitment services across core engineering sectors including, aerospace, automotive, energy, infrastructure and maritime. We also offer specialist recruitment within the growing field of engineering technology.
We are passionate about quality and work to the most rigorous standards in the recruitment industry. Our goal is to always exceed the expectations of our customers by providing the best delivery and the highest quality service possible.
Potential Max Consultants
|Abu Dhabi||17 Dec|
Draftsman (Roads and Infrastructure)
Al Marwan Group Holdings