Job description / Role
Incumbents in this class perform professional duties related to the review, assessment, and development of business processes. Focus is on the effective use of resources, both people and technology, in the execution of client mission. Functioning in a liaison capacity, incumbents combine business- planning expertise in Applications Domain to analyses and translate departments’ business requirements into system deployments and/or business process changes.
Incumbents act as a change agent to help facilitate effective deployments / modifications to current business process at QF
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Defines and documents customer business functions and processes.
• Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
• Acts as a liaison between departmental end?users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and other governmental organizations in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of case management systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
• Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
• Tracks and fully documents change for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
• Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non?system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
• Reads and interprets case management systems and functional technical literature and translates in terms understandable to the end ?users.
• Plans, organizes and conducts business process reengineering/improvement projects and/or management reviews of court ?wide significant or specific to a court division. (Examples are projects requiring strategic analysis of an entire process or operating area where specific issues or items to be corrected, examined or recommended have not been identified. Recommended solutions should be developed in consultation with impacted internal and external stakeholders but should remain objective and independent of the specific stakeholders.)
• Researches and prepares statistical reports using data from court computer systems and internal surveys. Consolidates information into cohesive and understandable correspondence or other written form for use in management decision? making.
• Assists in developing an overall change management strategy f or the court.
• Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents court business rules, functions and requirements.
• Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
• Provides technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching professional and technical staff.
• Develops training curriculum and conducts formal training sessions covering assigned systems module.
• Directs or participates in studies of new and existing programs and special projects to determine feasibility, resolve problems including organizational, procedural, technical and fiscal research and analysis; develops policy and procedures to improve efficiency, cost ?effectiveness, and/or improve internal and external customer service; develops information system documentation to support efficient court operations; prepares reports and written findings and recommendations; and monitors changes.
• Provides work direction to one or more technical or clerical staff or acts as a team lead on designated projects or assignments
• 11+ Years relevant experience as Financial Solution Analyst
• Delivering at least 8 Enterprise level Projects including at least one involving legacy systems
• Must have implementation experience in GCC region.
• Experience in implementation of VAT (eBus Tax) in complex environment specially i Service Industry. Experience of GCC will be added advantage.
• Experience with UML. Knowledge of design patterns.
• Experience with Enterprise Applications like ERP specially Oracle Financials R12 and integration with other modules of R12.
• Worked on large integration of Oracle R12 with Third party software’s projects.
• Have experience on Business Process Reengineering (BPR) and have ability to convert into ERP
• Oracle Certified Finance profession
• PMP or Charted accounting and another project related certification will be a plus
• Bachelor degree or above in Finance or related technical field.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements
• Maintain a high level of professionalism in communication, coordination, providing work leadership, training, and other high- level interactions
• Demonstrated ability to handle the most complex situations
• Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
• Ability to communicate technical and business problems in a non- technical manner
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic and high -pressure environment
• Proven ability to deliver tasks on- time and adherence to deadlines
• Proficiency with MS Office applications
• Strong presentation skills, with the ability to present to senior managers
• Proven ability to apply clear critical thinking in complex, stressful situations
About the Company
Vistas Global is a diversified group of businesses with interests in technology (Vistas Global WLL, Momenta WLL), human capital, media (Vistas Media ME-FZ LLC), digital, food & beverage (Nushi, Haagen Dazs, Caliburger, Kamats), engineering (Vistas Security, Vistas Engineering) and real estate.
The group was founded by Suraj Thampi, an entrepreneur who pioneered the business process outsourcing concept in the Middle East in 1998. Having successfully built and sold three companies previously, Vistas is now his fourth venture in the region. In a short period of time, Vistas has emerged as one of the largest professional service companies in the region, employing over 1,300 people across 5 continents, 8 Offices and 5 Time Zones.