Quest Search & Selection
Job description / Role
Quest is working in partnership with a premier events, production and digital solutions agency who are looking for a Senior Editor (Post Production). You will be working together with an active and energetic team.
As a Senior Editor, you will:
* Produce rough illustration of design ideas, presentations, sketching/drafting by hand or by computer program.
* Provides operational guidance & consultation to maintain & ensure that the system & device are functional.
* Establish, organize, and maintain a network storage library for media files by applying to the Post editing standards.
* Meet with Clients or the Head of Project to determine the scope of the project/job, when required, ensuring that the idea/message are effectively expressing the information provided/requested
* Build a network of contacts achieving a reputation for quality & reliability to secure future assignment.
Desirable skills and background:
* Bachelor's/University Degree in Filming/Video making/Graphic Design is preferred
* European nationals are preferred.
* Minimum of 5 years working experience in the field of editing and in the photography and videography Industry
* Advanced knowledge of usage of 2D, 3D compositing, and animation software is highly recommended
* Illustration skills is a plus
* Excellent in Infographic
* Excellent in 3D ANIMATION
* After effect / flash / toon boom (2D software)
* 3D max / CINEMA 4 D / MAYA (3D software)
* Very well experienced in live streaming & live feed
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.