Job description / Role
• Review and provide feedback to design reviews apart from analyzing and interpreting the impact on the performance and utilization of asset base.
• Undertake minor design works and liaise various stakeholders for follow-up and approval.
• Contribute to annual investment plan and work as team with Operations Engineers and Section Heads to assist in developing, accessing and prioritizing the DNO&M asset investment needs.
• Provide asset performance and trend analysis. Track performance against the DNO&M plan, identifying areas of non-compliance with proposed high level solutions
• Carrying out risk review and associated processes.
• Deliver accurate robust plans for long term (greater than five years) Operations and Maintenance requirements
• Creating job order using EAMS (Enterprise asset management system).
• Prepare the annual Asset Management Plan
• Liaise with Engineers and Contractors to carry out necessary activities to ensure effective operation, maintenance of DNO&M Assets
• Undertake the project delivery by preparing the scope document and BOQ for the purposes of tendering.
• Review tender submissions and provide recommendations on technical aspects
• Adhere to Health and Safety Policy and Procedures in the workplace and comply with any new work instructions
• Bachelor degree in engineering/relevant subject
• Chartered Member of a relevant professional body (e.g. IAM, CIWEM, ICE or equivalent)
• Current/valid Qatar Driving Licence would be an advantage
Knowledge & Experience
• Minimum 12 years’ experience in the water/wastewater utility sector preferably in Middle East
• Knowledge of asset lifecycle planning
• Ideally minimum 5 years’ experience in asset planning environment
• In depth knowledge of maintaining electrical/mechanical equipment
• Familiar with planning processes and methodologies in both production and operational environment and the use of EAMS tools and asset risk and financial analysis
• Knowledge of Health and Safety, Quality Assurance and Control procedures
• Knowledge in Project Management and Contract Management
• Ability to support strategic changes
• Ability to influence and engage stakeholders and staff at all levels within the organisation
About the Company
Ashghal is the Public Works Authority in the State of Qatar and is responsible for the construction and management of Roads, Highways, Waste Water facilities and Public Buildings.
It aims at being responsive at all times to the nations needs by providing effective community service and engagement to ensure that it is continuously meeting changing needs. Ashghal seeks to deliver state-of-the-art infrastructure development that caters for Qatar\\'s social, economic and political flourishing while being the Quality advocates.