Job description / Role
Senior Electrical Engineer - Future Opportunity
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we've led with vision, contributing to many of the world's most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44th largest global architecture firm.
We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
We are now seeking an exceptional Senior Electrical Engineer - Future Opportunity for a requirement that we expect in the coming months to join our award winning team based in our Qatar Office.
This critical role will be responsible for representing KEO in communications with the client, design consultants and contractors and technically assessing submittals in accordance with relevant discipline-focused strategy and procedures.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include:
- Providing leadership and subject matter expertise to the project to achieve time, cost, quality and safety objectives.
- Monitor and report on the production of information with respect to the discipline-related services submittal progress.
- Review submitted shop drawings and material submittals (and the like) against the drawings and specifications, local codes and statutory requirements and international best practice.
- Check and ensure coordination between discipline-related services works and all other disciplines.
- Provide technical input and experience to resolve discipline-related engineering issues on the project.
- Monitor the Engineers and Inspectors performance to ensure that they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities.
- Maintain open communication with the client and contractor's discipline engineers on project related issues.
- Coordinate the works to ensure successful project hand-over.
- Maintain a daily project related diary.
- Prepare project reports (written and photographic) on progress of works, quality and technical conformance of the works, safety and other matters.
- Attend technical and progress meetings with the contractor/client's representative.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 20 years of relevant experience and Bachelor in Electrical Engineering.
- Chartered or Professional Engineering status is essential.
- UPDA - Class A Certification required.
- Experience with landscape and/or park projects will be highly regarded.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. We take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.