Job description / Role
• Manage guide and coach team members to deliver objectives and ensure that they work safely and in compliance with company policies, procedures and regulations
• Provide expert advice, guidance and technical support in relation to complex enquiries, non-routine flow control, breakdown diagnostics and on major stoppages Manage and monitor drainage network operations 24 /7 based on the planned operations
• Monitor drainage network efficiency through the drainage network management centre operations.
• Minimize congestion and disruption to the drainage network through properly monitoring the Control Room.
• Provide live data about the operating condition of entire drainage network; including, but not limited to: pumping stations, TSE networks and water treatment plants
• Monitor the operations of the plants and drainage networks and control them as required
• Monitor the operations of the plants and drainage networks etc. from the Control Room and report any issues or incidents that will affect the efficiency of the drainage networks operations to the respective section head.
• Perform analytics on network operations and provide information on the operating condition of the pumping stations drainage water treatment plants; feed data to the concerned sections i.e., maintenance planning teams
• Ensure that incidents / emergencies reported to the primary maintenance teams
• Ensure that information on any issues with the pumping stations drainage water treatment plants reaches to maintenance teams of the operations in timely manner
• Prepare and provide regular and ad hoc reports to the Section Head, identify key trends and issues and proactively use information to take action or make recommendations for action
• Hold regular team meetings to engage staff with changes taking place and ensure relevant business performance information and expectations are shared Undertake activities as assigned by the Section Head including attending or deputising at meetings
• Ensure adherence to Health and Safety Policy and Procedures and comply with any new work instructions
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Relevant Subject
• Education qualification obtained from North America, West Europe, Australia
• Chartered Membership in Engineering or Relevant professional body preferred and would be an advantage
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certifications or equivalent for Telemetry, Network Hardware and software
• Current/valid Qatar Driving License would be an advantage
• Minimum of 12 years’ experience in Drainage Network Management systems and Cyber Security Systems with a minimum of 5 years’ working in a similar position and leading a team/managing contractors
• Experience of working in a multidisciplinary Organisation preferably in the Middle East Experience in detailed investigations of cyber security and network management systems Knowledge of Sewer and TSE networks including pump stations and treatment facilities Ability to deliver and support change
• Ability to influence and engage stakeholders and staff at all levels within the organisation Competent in Microsoft Office Packages and SCADA Technology
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English is mandatory
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in Arabic is preferred
About the Company
PSTech is a subsidiary of EMFI Group of companies currently registered to operate within State of Qatar.
PSTech brings years of experience in an effort to provide “very best” in Facility Management and Operations & Maintenance Support Services, our personnel can rapidly and actively familiarize themselves with the project requirement, issues & dynamics, PSTech takes all the appropriate steps in order to provide the services in professional manner using latest standard technology & sound project management with all effective and active procedures.
PSTech’s goal is to address specific levels of service for the Operation & Maintenance by developing and implementing customized solutions for Client facilities. Furthermore, we has created a well-trained workforce, along with improved quality, while ultimately driving down Client total related facility costs.
PSTech has the capability to provide the highest quality and proven experience in Quality Management System QMS, These tailored plans assure business continuity as well as reliable and efficient operation of the entire organization. Typically PSTech performs all work possible with its own internal workforce to the extent that it is cost effective and efficient. This philosophy allows PSTech to control the quality of service that is delivered to its clients.