• Provide guidance, where appropriate pro-actively to fellow professionals by acting as the focus of technical reference in the specialism to support maintain and develop the achievement of professional standards input expertise to policy and process development relevant to the area of expertise.
• Provide expert opinion to the Projects Department on all electrical matters covering MV and LV side.
• Comment on Consultants/Designers Electrical proposals , reports , draft tender documents.
• Liaise with other disciplines and advise on Electrical matters.
• Liaise with KAHRAMAA electrical departments and advise on Electrical Concept design matters during design and construction activities.
• Liaise with Operation and Maintenance Department to obtain feedback and advice on electrical matters.
• Draft new or update existing Electrical specification clauses.
• Review Contractor’s submissions and design.
• Review Tender & Contract documents prepared for Electrical work prior to tender invitation and award.
• Preparation and review of projects
• To apply new technologies as required to Electrical issued and update/advise as necessary.
• Train new and junior staff and monitor their performance.
• Apply Projects Department Quality Management System.
• To advise Technical Committee on electrical matters as required. Eg. Technical, Financial etc.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering from an internationally recognized institution.
• Chartered Electrical Engineer from UK or American Professional Engineering Institution.
• A minimum of 18 years of stretching relevant work experience, 8 years in a Senior Electrical Engineer and Consulting positions covering all aspects of Electrical engineering, tender/Design documents review, site supervision, testing and commissioning with proven track record.
• Minimum 10 Years’ Experience in large size STW and large size Pumping Station projects involving large Government industrial applications for Infrastructure projects.
• Technical Expertise in review of design, site installation, supervision, testing and commissioning of equipment in large size STW and PS.
• Strong command of English business–level written and spoken.
• Computer literacy and strong working knowledge of advanced business programs.
• Evidence of working with Electrical software such as ETAP design software.
About the Company
TP Global is the leading recruitment provider of technical professionals to the energy sector. Covering the full project life cycle TP Global offer a full 360 degree man power solution, providing unparalleled levels of delivery to clients and applicants worldwide.
With a sole dedication to the energy market TP Global has a true global network allowing interment knowledge of individual market environments and geographical locations. This focus has created opportunity to partner with the most talented technical professionals and top tier clients across our core market geographies of Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Europe.
Senior Electrical Engineer
Khatib & Alami
Senior Electrical Site Engineer - Engineering Consultancy
Site Utility Engineer - Electrical
Electrical Engineer (Hotel Project)
|Abu Dhabi||9 Nov|