Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior ELV Engineer to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for the ELV design and related ELV engineering consultancy duties from project conceptualization to completion within a multi-disciplinary environment.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Designing Information and communications technology (ICT) systems, Audio visual (AV) system, security system (Closed-circuit television (CCTV), Access control), fire alarm and emergency voice evacuation system, public address & background music, building management system etc
- Carrying out detailed design coordination with other disciplines.
- Production of electrical project design documentation in compliance with QA/QC procedures to meet requirements of the Clients and the aspirations of the Practice.
- Carrying out design reviews at appropriate intervals during the design process with the Lead Engineer.
- Managing other professionals on a project basis (engineers, BIM/CAD technicians, and support staff) and ensuring that work produced is to the required quality, produced on time, and within budget.
- Responding to site RFIs, conducting reviews of specialist suppliers or contractor prepared designs, and attending site meetings to resolve construction issues.
- Attending design and client meetings regularly and liaising with others for details of works and coordination of requirements among various parties.
- In depth knowledge of local ELV regulations, BICSI, EIA/TIA standards, international design standards and codes of practice.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 15 years experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.