Job description / Role
Develop the electrical/ELV design, as well as participate in the documentation and contract administration on projects, while working as a part of the project team.
- Contribute to successful project completion by providing technical services in accordance with project time and quality.
- Maintain, enhance and apply both design and technical knowledge ensuring production of high quality drawings.
- Electrical design of lighting, LV supply and small power distribution, earthling and lightning protection, fire and voice alarm systems, low current and extra low voltage services, automatic controls, BMS, CCTV, ACS, IPTV, GRMS, Intercom, Lighting - - Control, ICT as well as other related electrical utility systems as assigned.
- Preparation of electrical design calculations, drawings, specifications, and tender documents.
- Participate in the design progress and coordination meetings.
- Coordination with other discipline engineers as applicable for the continuity of the design process.
- Ensuring adherence to Corporate Standards. Ensuring that all activities are performed in a safe.
- Ensuring the relevant QA procedures are followed. Maintain, develop and retain the highest appropriate standard of technical skill.
- Commit to continual professional development and learning on relevant technological, business and human relationship matters.
- Preparation of Electrical reports and drawings to ensure quality of output. Provide high level technical expertise when applying Electrical engineering principles, techniques and methods to the planning and design of building services projects. - - - Ensure all quality and environmental aspects of the project are identified and addressed to maintain effective operation and project delivery.
Specific Skills Required:
- Candidates would ideally have experience in the Design of Electrical systems on Building projects.
- Be knowledgeable in electrical building design services, associated electrical regulations and technical standards.
- Have experience in the design of medium voltage ,emergency backup generators, low voltage main switchboards for normal and emergency power supply, motor control centers (MCC's), sub-main distribution boards (SMDB's), final distribution boards (DB's), raceways, cable trays, cabling and wiring, control equipment and the like, lighting installations, power outlets and wiring accessories, cable management systems, uninterruptible power supply (UPS), central battery system (CBS), earthling system and lightning protection system, building management system (BMS), closed-circuit television (CCTV), access control system (ACS), internet protocol television (IPTV), guest room management system (GRMS), intercom, lighting control, information and communication technologies (ICT). Should be knowledgeable in building design services, associated regulations and technical standards.
- Experience in MEP Revit, Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Capable of working on own initiative.
- Effective communication skills. Good attention to details.
- Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.