Job description / Role
Guildhall is supporting the MEP Contractor of a new major new project in Qatar.
As part of this new project, there is an excellent opportunity for a Senior ELV Project Manager to lead the Extra Low Voltage works on this highly critical programme.
- We are interested in candidates with major mega-project experience gained in Qatar, whether that be Metro, Stadia, Aviation or any other large scale mega project.
- Degree educated in Electrical Engineering
- 10 years Project Management experience on major / mega-projects (Stadia, Metro, Aviation or any other large scale building project)
- Experienced in delivering project circa 200 Million QAR
- Experienced in managing teams of 50 or more
- Fluent in Arabic & English
- Candidates based in Qatar are preferred
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
MEP Construction Manager