Job description / Role
Who We Are
At Oracle, we see ourselves as changing the world through own commitment to customer success, as well as by enabling our customers achieve their vision. This can range from finding cures for Covid 19, to supporting refugees and children in need, and enabling companies to deliver transportation and logistics services to the world. Our long established techonology as well as our research into new ones are helping solve real world problems, and we are looking for more colleagues to join us.
We believe that different points of view are essential for innovation and we will offer you the chance to be part of an inclusive culture where individuality thrives. We also see sustainability as a core value of ours, as we run our business responsibly and continue to invest in environmentally friendly business practices. We aim for building sustainable relationships both internally with our colleagues, externally with our customers, and the communities we are part of.
What Does Oracle's Consulting Organisation Do?
ur mission is to to be a catalyst for Oracle's customer success. We want to help our clients realize the maximum value of their Oracle Cloud solutions. We help unlock the full potential of Oracle Cloud by focusing on business outcomes and by working as an end-to-end cloud partner. This approach not only increases the value we bring to our customers, but also makes Oracle the optimal business partner.
We deliver Oracle Cloud solutions with speed, efficiency and predictability based on our vast experience of more than 1,500 successful Cloud implementations in EMEA. Over 5,500 consultants across EMEA & JAPAC are passionately dedicated to ensuring Oracle Cloud success through our unparalleled experience and extensive global network. The One Oracle approach helps our clients in reducing risk and maximizing their return on investment. We look at our clients' business holistically to ensure business outcomes and empower continuous innovation.
Independent analysts, such as Gartner and IDC have has positioned Oracle as a Leader in EPM solutions.
Gartner positioned Oracle in the Leader quadrant of its 2020 Magic Quadrant for Cloud Financial Planning and Analysis Solutions. Out of 12 vendors evaluated, Oracle is positioned highest for ability to execute and furthest for completeness of vision. This is the fourth consecutive year that Oracle has been recognized as a Leader.
In order to continue our leading position in the market, an exciting, high-profile opportunity exists to join our growing EMEA Centre of Excellence team as an EPM Architect or Specialist. This team is focused on ensuring our customers realise the benefits of their investment in Oracle EPM Cloud. You will join a high performing team of experts delivering best practice solutions across a portfolio of our most high profile customers across multiple industries and geographies.
The role will have a primary focus on the Middle East region, but may extend to supporting activities to support the wider EMEA region.
The EPM architect or specialist is responsible for designing, developing and supporting business solutions leveraging the latest versions of Oracle EPM Cloud. This covers all areas of the EPM portfolio including Financial Close and Planning and Forecasting.
- Works on client-billable consulting and pre-sales assignments to lead the solution development
- Works with sales and delivery to ensure solutions are both sellable and deliverable
- Work with wider Oracle EPM Consulting teams to ensure delivery excellence through mentorship and instilling best practice across all our projects.
We are looking for architects and specialists capable of leading compelling solution development with clients on their EPM cloud strategies, architectures and roadmaps.
- Identify the appropriate solution architecture based on the functional requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
- Define implementation roadmap and produce project estimates with project managers
- Contribute to high level planning and implementation methodology of the project.
- Take the lead on understanding new products (integration, new features and cost of projects).
- Analyse software requirements, define solution parameters and specifications.
- Conduct formal workshops with the client to agree the solution design, displaying knowledge of the business environment in defining the customer's needs
- Lead the function design process. Facilitate interactive design workshops.
- Manage the fact-finding, analysis and development of projects.
- Assess business and technical impacts of solutions.
- Coach, mentor and train junior consultants
What You'll Bring
Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world.
- Education level/Qualifications: University degree in Finance.
- Over 10 years of demonstrable experience with EPM solutions at a consultancy or customer including business process analysis, systems analysis and design, and technical/functional solutions delivery
- Strong awareness of some of one or more EPM application products available in the market.
- Oracle Hyperion and Oracle EPM Cloud solution knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Detailed functional knowledge of major business processes and associated functionality in the EPM area
- Experience with interacting with third party resources, including Oracle partners and offshore teams
- Proven leadership in managing, governing and providing oversight of internal teams, 3rd party integrators, consultants and vendors through various initiatives
- Strong awareness of the differences between cloud and on-premise solutions and their benefits
- Able to plan and facilitate design sessions. Able to influence direction of a senior management group in/outside design sessions.
- Able to conceptualise a solution of significant scope, across multiple business processes.
- Fluency in English and Arabic (preferred)
- Hiring location: UAE, Qatar, Egypt, Saudi Arabia
A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom-and the skills-to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you'll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.
Apply Now Create the future with us. Apply now.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.