Job description / Role
The responsibilities of a Senior EPM Techno-Functional Consultant are broad and the challenges are demanding. This highly rewarding role will offer you the opportunity to leverage your skills in problem solving, attention to detail, and teamwork. You'll work on solving complex customer problems, guiding them on their cloud journey, and translating customer requirements into solutions that drive business results. This is a critical role in driving the continued success of Oracle's customers in the region.
You will be leading end-to-end implementations of Oracle EPM for our customers in the region, managing key stakeholders, leading workshops, developing functional and technical specifications, and leading implementation teams. You will also support pre-sales activities to prospective customers in a variety of industries.
What you will do:
- Guide business stakeholders through workshops and help them defining solutions that meet their objectives - be the advocate for their business needs
- Share your extensive expertise in EPM processes and industry trends with customer stakeholders
- Understand customer challenges and deliver solutions leveraging Oracle's modern Cloud EPM platform
- Prepare and deliver top-tier communications (presentations, product demonstrations, emails, conference calls, etc.)
- Apply professional experience and industry-wide understanding of technology, tools and methodologies to develop solutions in leading edge or critical situations
- Be viewed by customers as a trusted adviser
- Lead our large customers through all phases of the implementation project lifecycle
- Lead the function design workshops and gather customer requirements while demonstrating knowledge of the business environment; manage functional scope to reduce business and technical risks
- Map the customer requirements to the pre-built models to leverage the framework for best practices
- Develop the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements; and document the functional and technical solution specifications
- Lead on-site and offshore team members (including third-party resources) to implement the solution as per design
- Able to conduct trainings for clients and within Oracle
- Work on Bid management and presales activities
- Articulate scope based on RfP requirements and write technical proposals
- Produce effort estimations of the solution
- Mentor junior consultants
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable; MBA and/or CPA a plus
- Relevant Oracle EPM experience (6 to 8 years or more of hands-on experience with PBCS, knowledge of other EPM products is a plus) as consultant, solution architect or subject matter expert in the EPM domain at a consultancy or customer
- Relevant domain knowledge on Strategic Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, Financial Reporting, Management Reporting etc.
- Hands-on experience with technical deployment and configuration (for e.g. metadata/cube design (BSO and ASO), application tuning/optimization, predictive planning, calculation scripts, groovy, web forms, reports, dashboards, SmartView reporting, valid intersections, navigation flows, data maps, application security, data management)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to offer unique perspective by reframing and challenging the way customers view their business
- Ability to establish trustful relationships with senior stakeholders based on business process knowledge
- Fluency in English, excellent presentation, verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate independently and be self-driven
- Ability to travel as needed
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.