Job description / Role
• Full functional knowledge of Data Warehouse concepts, designing and development of aggregates.
• Working closely with all BUs to map their data and analysis requirements into EDWCLDM and finally projecting the detail/summary on Presentation Layer,
• Gathers different BU requirements & Develops all the base business requirements specifications
• Informatica ETL framework development.
• Provide expertise in ETL domain.
• Design and code query / report scripts.
• Work extensively with ERwin or other data modelling tools.
• Ensure data integrity and data quality in DWH BI environment, analysing business requirements. Defining data quality processes and produced documents.
• Understanding data flow and load using variety of ETL Tools, and defining end-to-end ETL flow and development guidelines. Has hands on experience with Informatica Power Exchange & Data Exchange.
• Review and Design the overall technical solution including data modelling, data mapping and overall solution architecture to translate User Requirements.
• Follow-up on on-going projects and provide enhancements and best practises on existing systems.
• Participate in providing technical support for existing Data Warehouse systems.
• Define coding standards, exception handling strategy and metadata design
• Follows IT software development processes.
• Contribute in writing documentation to describe BI and corrections.
• Complies with all Corporate IT security, audit and process standards.
• Work with all Big Data Solutions including Cloudera, Aster Data, Hadoop, and Applications.
• Understand of Data Lake and provide a single presentation layer from Data Lake and Data warehouse.
• Work with the appropriate project management methodology (Agile or Waterfall) based on project requirements.
• Must have knowledge of TM Forum’s Information Framework Shared Information Data Model (SID) and apply in the standardized /non-standardized Data model.
• Have 7-10 years of Data warehousing Experience
• Demonstrated skills in SQL
• Experience in Application development methods, techniques and standards.
• In depth knowledge of data modelling methodologies and techniques.
• Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with very degrees of technical expertise.
• Ability to express complex technical Support for problem resolution.
• Knowledge of Telecom industry.
• In depth knowledge of Telco business processes and business information models.
• Follow change concept and policies.
• In depth knowledge of facilitation and conflict resolution processes
• A team player with excellent English communication skills.
• Experience with multi-national, distributed teams is a plus.
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.