Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client is an international company currently seeking an English- and Arabic-speaking Senior Executive Assistant to join their office in Doha.
• Writing and editing minutes, drafting or typing reports and correspondences in order to ensure consistency
• Answering telephone calls and giving appropriate information to callers, as well as screening and routing calls, and placing outgoing calls
• Assisting in the establishment of accurate digital records in the form of databases, spreadsheets, or key files
• Handling the VP’s day-to-day time schedule, making sure there are no meeting conflicts and resolving any issues where necessary
• Maintaining the VP’s calendar and scheduling meetings accordingly
• Coordinating with the Travel department in order to organize travel, transportation, and hotel accommodations for senior staff
• Performing day-to-day administrative support; maintaining and updating computerized records of the department’s activities
• At least 5-8 years’ experience in an Executive Assistant role, working for a highly regarded international and multicultural company
• Previous experience of working for C-Level Executives, VPs or Executive Directors
• Strong holistic understanding of business processes and organisation
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Arabic and English
• Excellent IT skills, especially archiving software and MS Office
• Strong multitasking skills, with the ability to maintain high standards under pressure and to prioritize tasks
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East