Job description / Role
The Senior Executive - Client Affairs monitors complaints and issues by clients, gathers data and information and completes a report for the Director - Client Affairs to review and take decisions on best course of action. The job holder also supports the Director- Client Affairs with research, compilation of reports, attainment of SLAs and KPIs set for the Client Affairs function.
• Researches best international practices on quality/ monitoring the quality of customer service experiences, and tailors it to the company and shares them with the Director-Client Affairs for his/her review and further analysis / incorporation.
• Responds to client complaints and follows up closely to ensure they have been resolved appropriately, highlighting any issues or concerns to the Director-Client Affairs.
• Monitors the achievement of KPIs and SLAs completed by self against targets set by Director-Client Affairs as well as gathering feedback, information, and analyses to propose ideas and actions for the Director-Client Affairs to review.
• Provides guidance, support and backup for the Helpdesk/Call Centre and for the immigration team.
• Supports the Helpdesk email to manage it by ensuring the Executive use appropriate language and tone and no emails are left unattended.
• Attends networking and other events with clients as and when required to continue building stronger relationships in the market with current and potential clients.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Bachelor’s degree in business, legal, financial or other related discipline.
• Minimum 6 years of experience in a legal, regulatory and / or compliance role.
Job Specific Skills:
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Ability to engage with individuals – good interpersonal skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• Highly organized, planning skills and ability to multitask and respond to a variety of demands
• Business acumen
• Analytical skills with attention to details
• Focus on customer care and teamwork skills
• Results focus for clients and organization objectives
• Open to new ideas
• Excellent command of English. Arabic is an advantage
• Self-motivated and takes initiative
• Demonstrates high standards of honesty and trustworthiness
About the Company
A leading Financial Organization in Qatar.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Wataniya Environmental Services Co. (WES)
Equinox Global Investments
Management Solutions International (MSI)
Sigma Technical Enterprises & Trading Co.