Job description / Role
Recruitment Opportunity with Management Solutions International (MSI)
Our client in Qatar is looking to hire Senior Expediting & Logistics Coordinator
• Diploma in Business Administration.
• 2 years’ of relevant experience in customs coordination in the oil and gas industry,
• Preferably in the Middle East.
• Provide guidance and support to all relevant parties on documentation, import
• Regulations and duty exemptions.
• Ensure to coordinate all the logistics requirements with the procurement planning.
• Liaise with transport companies to ensure smooth logistics and timely delivery of
• Cleared shipments.
• Develop reports on the status of accepted and rejected goods in accordance
• With government guidelines.
• Send CV online
• Mention current salary, expected salary and notice period.
• Deadline: 15th March 2020
Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted
About the Company
When you need to find permanent staff we can help you. MSI Dubai is a specialist recruitment consultancy and recognized in the fields of:
•Accounting and Finance •Sales and Marketing •Engineering – Oil & Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, & Logistics •IT and Telecommunications •Human Resources •Aerospace & Aviation
We recruit at all levels from Supervisor to CEO.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Procurement and Logistic Manager
Sigma Technical Enterprises & Trading Co.
Assistant Logistics Officer
Naran General Trading
Manager - Supply Chain (Procurement)
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Cargo Line Shipping Services LLC