This position is closed or expired.
See other Accounting jobs
Brief Job Description
• Prepare financial analysis and feasibilities of prospective new projects, acquisitions, redevelopments and divestments.
• Perform in-house financial due-diligence and benchmarking.
• Review and analyze the reasonableness of underlining information used for all project feasibilities
• Design financial models for discounted cash flow and construction cost models.
• Formulate key performance indicator reporting mechanisms of “financial measures” (NPV, IRR, MIRR, Yield, Payback) to facilitate decision making.
• Perform sensitivity and post completion analysis
• Monitor performance measures and analyze variances for reporting and subsequent action to senior management.
• Coordinate budgeting activities for proposed development projects and investments.
• Analyze the funding requirements of developments and investments and prepare funding plan
• Prepare project and business plans for banks and third party investors.
• Interface with business development and project managers during the development phase
• Review industry surveys and benchmarks, as well as economic and demographic trends.
• Develop Investment Appraisal Policies and Procedures.
Knowledge and Skills Required
• A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
• Sound understanding of the development process, feasibility analysis, pro-forma preparation and analysis, business planning and budgeting.
• High level of expertise in DCF methodology
• Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently or as part of team under tight timeliness and pressure
• Advance knowledge of Excel modelling techniques.
About the Company
Urbacon International (UCC) is a Qatar registered company. Ever since it started operating, UCC has grown to assume a leading role in the field of construction for the quality and timely completion of its projects.
UCC is classified as an \"A\" class contractor in the field of construction of all types of projects and all related components such as roads, bridges, buildings, water & sewage and electromechanical works, concrete products, foundation, reinforcement, and real estate investments.
UCC offers turn key engineering and construction projects in Qatar.