Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client is a major international company that works within the energy sector. They are currently in need of a Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to support the management and organisation of the Finance Planning department, to be based in Doha.
• Managing the Finance Planning function of the business, including long-term business planning, annual budgeting, periodic budget updates, defining business planning guidelines, timeline, key assumptions, and standard templates. Developing and maintaining the business plan booklet and other budget-related reports and documentation
• Ensuring compliance with the FP&A policies and procedures, as well as developing proposals aimed at enhancing standards, and increasing accuracy and efficiency of the Finance planning process
• Performing business plan sensitivities analysis for credit metrics analysis and capital allocation purposes
• Establishing and maintaining an effective performance management system; providing effective support in setting the operating and financial targets for the financial year, in line with the business strategy
• Developing and implementing early warning systems that will help the Executive Team in detecting and handling deviations to the planned finance outlook of the company without compromising the reasonable financial balance between outflow and inflow of funds
• Maintaining effective cost accounting for monitoring margins, operating expenses, G&A, capital expenditure, and cash flow against budgets
• Managing and controlling the spending authorisation process, and reviewing and executing budget change requests
• Providing ad hoc financial analysis when requested
• Managing the company’s financial planning and management reporting systems
• Degree qualification in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration. Preferably have an MBA or master’s in Finance
• At least 6-8 years’ experience in financial planning and analysis, with 3 years in Financial Modelling
• Familiarity with market-leading ERP systems and planning & management reporting systems (Oracle preferably)
• Ideally have previous experience of working in Qatar or other Gulf countries
• Knowledge of international energy markets within large multicultural companies
• Fluent in spoken and written English
If you feel that you have the right background of experience to take up this challenging position, then please apply online.
If your application has been successful, then we will contact you within 72hrs.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.
Saudi German Aluminum Products Co. (SGAPCO)
Finance and Administration Manager