Job description / Role
We are looking for experienced persons with relevant experience in high-end Commercial and Hospitality projects.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain material suppliers database
- Assess tender documents to ensure sufficient information available to prepare tender
- Prepare request for information, if required.
- Assess tender circulars, addendums etc.
- Work with team to verify Quantity take off
- Visit project sites to gather information
- Prepare and issue sub-contract enquiries and assessment of quotations upon receipt
- Prepare detailed cost estimate reports.
- Pricing of Civil, fit-out and MEP works
- Work with the technical team to prepare value engineered proposals.
- Complete tender documents for submission
- Post tender negotiations
- Post contract liaison with project team
- Carry out take offs for material procurement
- Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Management, or similar;
- Should have at a minimum of 5-10 years of experience.
- Previous experience in tendering of fit out works for High End Hospitality/ Retail/ Commercial Projects is a must.
- Previous experience working within the Fit out sector or related construction sector is required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Driving license is added advantage.
- Ability to work on own initiative and with the minimum of supervision
About the Company
One Thousand Walls W.L.L is an Interior Fit-out solutions company that is specialized in the production and/or supply of high end, customized, project based and institutional wood works and furniture. In addition to turn-key wood works we along with our partners carry over thirty-five years of experience in the retail, hospitality and commercial interior fit-out sector. ONE THOUSAND WALLS complies with international standards in supply of woodworks and furniture due to our presence with offices across the Middle East and Asia.
MISSION Our mission is to combine international expertise and best practices in commercial design and build with local knowledge, to create original and highly functional commercial interiors. The company’s founders identified a gap in the Middle East market for a company which could demonstrate consistent levels of professionalism while at the same time ensuring clients receive a personalized service, with emphasis on transparent and open communication practices. For employees, our culture rewards hard work and independent thinking, and also provides the opportunity to develop new skills and talents in a dynamic, enthusiastic team environment.
VISION The vision for 1000walls is to continue to grow the brand in the Middle East, with a particular focus on the UAE & Qatar, and set new standards and expectations of design and build services for the region. 1000walls would like to be recognized as leading the way in quality of construction, transparent pricing and processes, as well as innovative design. The long-term vision for the company is to expand its international reach and establish a presence in regions experiencing high economic growth and demand for high quality design and build services projects.
Specialties Joinery, Interior Fit-out, Design, Civil Works, MEP Works, Paint Shop, Upholstery, Glass Works, Metal Works, Procurement, Project Management, Design Studio, Cost Estimation
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Main Contractor