Job description / Role
We are looking for experienced persons with relevant experience in high-end Commercial and Hospitality projects.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain material suppliers database
- Assess tender documents to ensure sufficient information available to prepare tender
- Prepare request for information, if required.
- Assess tender circulars, addendums etc.
- Work with team to verify Quantity take off
- Visit project sites to gather information
- Prepare and issue sub-contract enquiries and assessment of quotations upon receipt
- Prepare detailed cost estimate reports.
- Pricing of Civil, fit-out and MEP works
- Work with the technical team to prepare value engineered proposals.
- Complete tender documents for submission
- Post tender negotiations
- Post contract liaison with project team
- Carry out take offs for material procurement
- Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Management, or similar;
- Should have at a minimum of 5-10 years of experience.
- Previous experience in tendering of fit out works for High End Hospitality/ Retail/ Commercial Projects is a must.
- Previous experience working within the Fit out sector or related construction sector is required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Driving license is added advantage.
- Ability to work on own initiative and with the minimum of supervision
About the Company
1000 Walls Interiors & Decoration is an Interior Design and Fit-out solutions provider which specializes in the delivery of high-end luxury spaces and customized interior solutions. Our team carries extensive experience in the Hospitality, Retail and Commercial sector with a focus in the design, delivery, and installation of interior fit-out. We offer complete turn-key project management and delivery relying on our vast network of local and international suppliers as well as our in-house building teams, which specialize in all aspects of the project cycle, from design, MEP and structural steel works to joinery, partitions, gypsum works, FF&E delivery and installation, and bespoke finishes. We engage and have executed projects for all sectors of the interior design and fit-out field - government and semi-government, retail, commercial, entertainment, food & beverage, hospitality, and private residences. We comply with the highest international standards in quality of work, health and safety, and environmental protection and are certified as a Grade A general contractor.
Specialties Design, Interior Fit-out, Civil Works, MEP Works, Structural Steel and Metalworks, Upholstery, Glass Works, Procurement, and Project Management.
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Main Contractor
Site Quantity Surveyor - Infrastructure