Job description / Role
• Ensure all HR functions are seamlessly aligned to Company business objectives.
• Ensure adherence to systems and processes reinforce the desired organisational culture and climate and are system based and people oriented.
• Ensure the systems and processes are constantly aligned to company policies.
Key Responsibilities Includes:
• Direct and monitor the processing and maintenance of employee data base & documentation into HR Information systems
• Employee Orientation / On boarding
• Monitor and ensure smooth on-boarding of the candidate till deployment
• Conduct Joining Induction and ensure smooth joining formalities
• Ensure data relevant to new employee is provided to the concerned Departments
• Ensure all day to day basic requirements/ request of employees are attended in timely manner
• Monitor and ensure all type of Employee Request is addressed and closed within the stipulated time
• In case of any employee complain or concerns are brought forth, conduct investigation and close the request.
• Provide back up support for payroll processing
• Monitor data entry of employee details in the Payroll system and updating if required.
• Monitor Monthly Attendance Management.
• Ensure necessary input like Monthly Head count check, Overtime, Incentives, Addition/ Deletion, reimbursements, is provided to payroll for salary processing
• Leave administration – Monitor Leave administration and Leave settlement for staff and workmen.
• Ensure smooth process of workmen leave application for further process by payroll as staff Leave administration would be online
• Resume Duty – Monitor Resume Duty Management for staff and workmen.
• Monitor entry of workmen Resume duty in the system
• Resolve salary queries of the employees on HR related matters
• Monitor timely Visa cancellation and input provided to payroll for final settlement processing
• Ensure smooth Exit formalities including Clearances and Exit Interview
• Exit analysis on quarterly basis
• Conducting Probation Assessment Process
• Conducting First Impression Feedback Survey and providing the analysis to the management
• Issuance of Job Description
• Issuance of increment/ revision letters, ensure updating of the same in HRIS and in payroll software
• Bachelor’s Degree & Management Diploma or MBA with specialization in HR / Post Graduate with HR specialization.
• Advanced PC Skills
• Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in the field of HR
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Good communication skills
• Customer Focus
• Timely decision making
• Drive for result
• Good analytical & problem solving skills
About the Company
One Thousand Walls W.L.L is an Interior Fit-out solutions company that is specialized in the production and/or supply of high end, customized, project based and institutional wood works and furniture. In addition to turn-key wood works we along with our partners carry over thirty-five years of experience in the retail, hospitality and commercial interior fit-out sector. ONE THOUSAND WALLS complies with international standards in supply of woodworks and furniture due to our presence with offices across the Middle East and Asia.
MISSION Our mission is to combine international expertise and best practices in commercial design and build with local knowledge, to create original and highly functional commercial interiors. The company’s founders identified a gap in the Middle East market for a company which could demonstrate consistent levels of professionalism while at the same time ensuring clients receive a personalized service, with emphasis on transparent and open communication practices. For employees, our culture rewards hard work and independent thinking, and also provides the opportunity to develop new skills and talents in a dynamic, enthusiastic team environment.
VISION The vision for 1000walls is to continue to grow the brand in the Middle East, with a particular focus on the UAE & Qatar, and set new standards and expectations of design and build services for the region. 1000walls would like to be recognized as leading the way in quality of construction, transparent pricing and processes, as well as innovative design. The long-term vision for the company is to expand its international reach and establish a presence in regions experiencing high economic growth and demand for high quality design and build services projects.
Specialties Joinery, Interior Fit-out, Design, Civil Works, MEP Works, Paint Shop, Upholstery, Glass Works, Metal Works, Procurement, Project Management, Design Studio, Cost Estimation
HR & Admin Manager
One Thousand Walls
A Leading Trading Industrial Group in Qatar
Head of HR
HR Operations Manager
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jul|