Job description / Role
- Ensure that all HR systems, functions and processes are seamlessly aligned to organization's business objectives reinforcing the desired company culture & climate.
Human Resource Information System
- Direct and monitor employee database administration & documentation into HR information systems appropriately
Employee Orientation/ On boarding
- Monitor and ensure smooth on-boarding of new joiners till their deployment
- Ensure all day to day requests/ requirements of employees are attended in an efficient manner
Employee Relations/ Grievance Resolution
- Monitor and ensure all types of Employee Requests are addressed and closed within a stipulated time
- Conduct thorough investigation and close any requests in case of employee complains or concerns
- Provide back-up support for payroll processing
- Monitor monthly Attendance Management and ensure Head-count, Overtime, Incentives, Addition/ Deletion, reimbursements etc. are provided to payroll for salary processing
- Monitor Leave-administration and Leave-settlement for staff and workmen
- Monitor Resume Duty Management for staff and workmen in the system
- Monitor timely Visa cancellation and ensure inputs are provided to payroll for final settlement
- Handle Exit formalities including Clearances and Exit Interview
- Execute Exit analysis on quarterly basis
- Conduct Probation Assessment Process
- Conduct First Impression Feedback Survey
- Issuance of Job Descriptions
- Issuance of increment/ revision letters
- Bachelor’s Degree & Management Diploma or MBA with specialization in HR / Post Graduate with HR specialization.
- Advanced PC Skills
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in the field of HR
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Good communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Timely decision making
- Result driven
- Good analytical & problem solving skills
About the Company
1000 Walls Interiors & Decoration is an Interior Design and Fit-out solutions provider which specializes in delivery of high-end luxury spaces and customized interior solutions. Our team carries extensive experience in Hospitality, Retail and Commercial sector with a focus into design, delivery and installation. We offer complete turn-key project management and delivery, relying on our vast network of local and international suppliers as well as our in-house building teams, which specialize in all aspects of project cycle, from design, MEP and structural steel works to joinery, partitions, gypsum works, FF&E delivery & installation, and bespoke finishes. We engage and have executed projects for all sectors of interior design and fit-out field - government and semi-government, retail, commercial, entertainment, food & beverage, hospitality and private residences. We comply with the highest international standards in quality of work, health & safety and environmental protection, and are certified as Grade-A general contractor.
Specialties: Design, Interior Fit-out, Civil Works, MEP Works, Structural Steel and Metal works, Upholstery, Glass Works, Procurement and Project Management.