Job description / Role
• Ensure all HR functions are seamlessly aligned to Company business objectives.
• Ensure adherence to systems and processes reinforce the desired organisational culture and climate and are system based and people oriented.
• Ensure the systems and processes are constantly aligned to company policies.
Key Responsibilities Includes:
• Direct and monitor the processing and maintenance of employee data base & documentation into HR Information systems
• Employee Orientation / On boarding
• Monitor and ensure smooth on-boarding of the candidate till deployment
• Conduct Joining Induction and ensure smooth joining formalities
• Ensure data relevant to new employee is provided to the concerned Departments
• Ensure all day to day basic requirements/ request of employees are attended in timely manner
• Monitor and ensure all type of Employee Request is addressed and closed within the stipulated time
• In case of any employee complain or concerns are brought forth, conduct investigation and close the request.
• Provide back up support for payroll processing
• Monitor data entry of employee details in the Payroll system and updating if required.
• Monitor Monthly Attendance Management.
• Ensure necessary input like Monthly Head count check, Overtime, Incentives, Addition/ Deletion, reimbursements, is provided to payroll for salary processing
• Leave administration – Monitor Leave administration and Leave settlement for staff and workmen.
• Ensure smooth process of workmen leave application for further process by payroll as staff Leave administration would be online
• Resume Duty – Monitor Resume Duty Management for staff and workmen.
• Monitor entry of workmen Resume duty in the system
• Resolve salary queries of the employees on HR related matters
• Monitor timely Visa cancellation and input provided to payroll for final settlement processing
• Ensure smooth Exit formalities including Clearances and Exit Interview
• Exit analysis on quarterly basis
• Conducting Probation Assessment Process
• Conducting First Impression Feedback Survey and providing the analysis to the management
• Issuance of Job Description
• Issuance of increment/ revision letters, ensure updating of the same in HRIS and in payroll software
• Bachelor’s Degree & Management Diploma or MBA with specialization in HR / Post Graduate with HR specialization.
• Advanced PC Skills
• Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in the field of HR
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Good communication skills
• Customer Focus
• Timely decision making
• Drive for result
• Good analytical & problem solving skills
About the Company
1000 Walls Interiors & Decoration is an Interior Design and Fit-out solutions provider which specializes in the delivery of high-end luxury spaces and customized interior solutions. Our team carries extensive experience in the Hospitality, Retail and Commercial sector with a focus in the design, delivery, and installation of interior fit-out. We offer complete turn-key project management and delivery relying on our vast network of local and international suppliers as well as our in-house building teams, which specialize in all aspects of the project cycle, from design, MEP and structural steel works to joinery, partitions, gypsum works, FF&E delivery and installation, and bespoke finishes. We engage and have executed projects for all sectors of the interior design and fit-out field - government and semi-government, retail, commercial, entertainment, food & beverage, hospitality, and private residences. We comply with the highest international standards in quality of work, health and safety, and environmental protection and are certified as a Grade A general contractor.
Specialties Design, Interior Fit-out, Civil Works, MEP Works, Structural Steel and Metalworks, Upholstery, Glass Works, Procurement, and Project Management.
HR & Admin Manager
One Thousand Walls
A Leading Trading Industrial Group in Qatar
Head of HR
HR Operations Manager
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jul|