Job description / Role
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration, through conceptualization, to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we've led with vision, contributing to many of the world's most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44 th largest global architecture firm.
We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
We are now seeking an exceptional Senior HR Manager to join our award winning team based within our Qatar Office.
This critical role will be responsible for the operational delivery of HR services and provide comprehensive HR support to all Divisions of the company's local operations.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include
- Ensuring that the HR Team promotes and maintains a high standard of HR service and delivery whilst maintaining consistency of information.
- Providing support, guidance and mentoring to develop the HR Team through knowledge transfer.
- Regular review of HR Team's individual roles and responsibilities to ensure appropriate division of tasks.
- Conducting effective performance management of HR Team, providing feedback, recognition and professional development.
- Providing support, advice and guidance to Senior Management on best practice in HR functions.
- Supporting managers with the performance review process.
- Providing coaching to line managers in handling performance and conduct issues.
- Conducting Talent Reviews, and provide management with necessary training and tools to complete comprehensive assessments.
- Investigating and responding to issues, enquiries and complaints to ensure appropriate action and resolution.
- Reviewing and analysing employee compensation and benefits packages in alignment with individual project budgets and overall Company policy.
- Maintaining and assisting with the ongoing development of Company policies and procedures.
- Proposing, developing and evaluating HR frameworks and benchmarking to ensure best practice.
- Mobilizing and delivering company orientation for Director level, with follow up during probationary period to address issues that influence employment.
- Guiding PRO Team on effective communication in the delivery of accurate information.
- Assisting Divisional Directors in preparation of necessary remuneration reports.
- Undertaking specific projects within HR function as required.
- Any other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 8 to 10 years of relevant professional experience, partnered with a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources/Business Administration or any related Business degree.
- Registration with CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development) is desirable.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
Our generous remuneration packages are bespoke and provide a wide range of additional benefits to support both national and expatriate employees and their families. W e take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities and invest in our people through our global learning, development and leadership programs.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.