Job description / Role
We are looking for a dedicated HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures.
• You will be responsible for administrative tasks and will be directly reporting to HR Director
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
• Create and implement effective onboarding plans
• Develop training and development programs
• Assist in performance management processes
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
• Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
• Will translate documents from English to Arabic, vice versa
QAR 13,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Private Medical Insurance, annual ticket and attractive annual bonus
• Somebody who have knowledge of various HR functions.
• With at least 5 years experience working for a contracting Company as a Senior HR Officer
• Should have a very good Communication Skills, written and Oral
• Must be based in Qatar
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.