Job description / Role
Position: Senior HRIS Officer
Section: Human Resources
Company : Nakilat Keppel Offshore & Marine (NKOM)
Location : Ras Laffan / Qatar
Job Summary and Purpose
A primary focus on implementation, support and maintenance of the Human Resource Information Management System. The Specialist serves as a technical point-of contact for information systems supporting HR planning and operations. Works closely with HR and IT subject matter experts to ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
• Maintain HR Data Matrix: Develop and maintain HR data matrix, to ensure appropriate access/rights are granted within HR and other departments, where needed.
• HR Functional Analysis: Maintains current knowledge of HR operations, policies, procedures, processes and activities, employment related laws and regulations. Applies HR functional knowledge in optimizing HR information systems support.
• Projects/Process Improvement: Recommend process/workflow improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy. Use project management skills and project management software in managing projects.
• Workforce Planning and Forecasting: Applies knowledge of HR information systems and data in extracting and analyzing current, historical, and forecasted data to support strategic workforce planning.
• Reports/Queries: Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs.
• Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data. A dedicated focal point, to ensure all section within HR has approach to obtain reports/analytics when required. Creates most commonly used reports for each section.
• Training: Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train staff members and managers/supervisors/administrator on new processes/functionality. Train new system users.
• Developing Scopes: Develop end to end scopes to create solutions to implement solutions efficiently. Provide validations and seamless workflow process to mee the requirement effectively and temper proof.
• Liaise with each Sections within HR conduct assessment of the current policy and implementation requirement, identify and present most suitable solution with a consistent approach within all organization.
• Research: Maintain awareness of current trends in HR information systems with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or any other field.
• A Certification from an accredited institution is a plus.
• 3-5 years of related experience in a similar position, preferably in the Oil & Gas industry.
• Experience in SAP, Successfactors, Power BI preferred
• Knowledge in various fields of software applications like requirements gathering, analysis and design, testing etc.
About the Company
Qatar Gas Transport Company Ltd. (known as Nakilat, which means carriers in Arabic) is a Qatari-listed shipping company established by the State of Qatar to own, operate and manage LNG vessels and to provide shipping and marine-related services to a range of participants within the Qatari hydrocarbon sector. Nakilat is an integral component of the supply chain of some of the largest, most advanced energy projects in the world undertaken by Qatar Petroleum, Qatargas, RasGas and their joint venture partners for the State of Qatar.
Nakilat was established in 2004 and is a joint stock company owned 50% by its founding shareholders and 50% by the public. Nakilat owns 54 LNG vessels, making it the largest LNG ship owner in the world. Our fleet of vessels transport LNG produced from Qatars North Field, the worlds largest non-associated gas field with approximately 15% of the worlds total proven reserves to global markets. These vessels, ordered from Korean shipyards, incorporate the latest technology for safe, reliable and cost-effective transportation of LNG.
HR Business Partner
Qatar Gas Transport Company (Nakilat)
HR / Recruitment Officer
Al Khor Holding
HR and Administration Manager
Al Khor Holding
Senior Recruitment Officer
MAYKS HR Consulting