Job description / Role
· Monitor the performance of the Consultants and Contractors with respect to Health and Safety
· Execution of Health and Safety audits across the projects in the Area
· Ensure PMC HS policies, alerts and guidelines are communicated across the Area and then subsequently review their implementation at project level
· Review Health and Safety plans and procedures prepared by each Consultant and Contractor for compliance with project Health and Safety policy and QCS guidelines.
· Support the Consultants and Contractors in the implementation of Health and Safety policies and procedures
· Collation and reporting of Health and Safety monthly activities and statistics
· In conjunction with Consultants and Contractors develop and implement action plans to improve Health and Safety performance across the Area
· Provide Health and Safety technical expertise to PMC staff
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
· Lead Auditor Certificate
· NEBOSH General Certificate
· Experience in successfully managing the delivery of major roads and infrastructure projects
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.