Job description / Role
• O&M experience in HVAC system including but not limited to the following:
• Cooling towers
• Water pumps
• Air handling units
• Fan coil unites
• Split units
• Exhaust fans
• Fair understanding in control
• Large scale chilled water plant experience is an advantage
• Leadership personality to manage a contractor.
District cooling experience would be good, ability to write reports , deal with contractors and also client meetings
This is a single status position offering an all in salary of approx. QR16k
Preference will be given to candidates based in Qatar with a transferable NOC
• Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical discipline.
• Minimum of 8 years working experience in mechanical and plumbing systems
• Good knowledge on operations and maintenance of pumping systems, air-compressors, air-dryers, vacuum pumps, calorifiers, heat exchangers, pressurization systems, water filtration systems, water tanks, grease recovery system, mechanical and electrical hoists and fire systems such as sprinklers, hose reels, detection systems, pre-action sprinklers and FM200 etc. in accordance to the fire safety requirements. Design knowledge on pumps will be an advantage.
• Working experience in HVAC building operations & maintenance environment with knowledge on operations and maintenance of chillers, cooling towers, chiller pumps, air handling units, fan coil units, package units, split units and window-units and ozone-generator systems. Knowledge on design concepts of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration will be an advantage.
• Good report writing skills for submission of Technical evaluation, Cost Benefit Analysis and recommendation proposals for improvement works.
• Team player and able to lead a team of Engineers and contractors.
• Interpersonal, initiative, analytical thinking, decision-making and leadership abilities.
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Able to meet tight deadlines
• Computer literacy (e.g. Auto Cad, PRO-E, MS Office)
About the Company
Mosanada FMS - the only facilities management specialist in the region with experience of handling large-scale, complex projects. Mosanada FMS is a joint venture between Aspire Katara Investments, Qatar Olympic Committee and FM Services.
Mosanada FMS provides integrated facilities management services in Qatar, from inception of build design through to disposal of the property.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mechanical Engineer HVAC Systems
Mechanical Engineer - High-rise Building Projects
Mechanical Inspector - Theme Park Rides
Gas & Plant Network Mechanical Engineering Specialist