Job description / Role
• Prepare the assignment audit planning and allocation of resources and time, based on the annual audit plan and as approved by the audit management.
• Prepare and assist the audit team in preparing for the new audit assignments by examining previous audit reports, policies, relevant data, surveying functions in the assign areas to identify risks and to determine nature of operations and adequacy of system of control.
• Document and guide the audit team in documenting the business process of the assigned area/ function using narratives / flow chart.
• Ensure that all the inherent risks of the function subject to audit are documented and updated using the Risks & Controls Matrix with consideration of the group’s policies and procedures, as well as the applicable laws and regulation and industry’s best practices.
• Prepare the audit procedures and programs of the assignment subject to audit, review it with the audit management and explain it to the audit team as per the assigned functions.
• Evaluate the effectiveness and adequacy of controls in place through analytical procedures, direct observation, documents review, recalculations, etc.
• Draft and discuss audit reports with the audit management and seek supporting evidentiary matter to back up audit findings.
• Make preliminary recommendations to counter flaws in the control system.
• Evaluate adequacy of the corrective action to improve deficient conditions.
• Assist the audit team with technical requirements in compiling, drafting, and completing audits procedures and audit reports.
• Review the work done by the audit team, ensure compliance with the audit assignment planned scope and time and report any deviation to the audit management.
• Participate in special audit assignments.
• Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports and presentations.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting. Finance, Commerce, Economy. Professionally certified or semi-certified (CIA, CPA, CA) is preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of internal audit experience (with specialized exposure to contracting and manufacturing).
• Must have good communication skills in English.
About the Company
Tadmur Holding W.L.L. is one of Qatar’s leading business conglomerates, owning and operating a number of multi-disciplinary subsidiaries across the country. Since inception in 1985, our companies have catered to various business sectors through a wide range of products, services and solutions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
TGC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||18 May|
Accountant and Auditor
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors
Senior Internal Auditor - Arabic
Sr. Internal Auditor
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Finance Manager - F&B / FMCG