Job description / Role
The senior audit/ Audit Specialist assists the Internal Audit Head/ Director in preparing the internal audit plan and other audit activities.
One of the leading health-care industry in the region
* Plan, execute, and manage the execution of audit assignments in accordance with agreed approach and department standards.
* Report on the effectiveness / adequacy of internal controls and compliance to policies and procedures to safeguard the assets including value added recommendations to improve business processes and controls.
* Provide expert advice in assigned areas of specialization, for promotion of best practices in risk mitigation and management.
QAR 15,000 - 20,000 + Benefits
* The successful candidate should have a minimum of 5 year's experience within Internal Audit, working on major Health care, medical or big corporation.
* You should have previously worked in either the Europe, South Africa, The Far East, Americas or Australia and possess excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
* Accountant or CIA qualified is essential.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Group Internal Auditor
Swisslinx Middle East
Head of Accounts Section
|Ras Al Khaimah||31 Jan|
Internal Audit Manager (CIA)