Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior Landscape Architect to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar .
This position is responsible for representing KEO in communications with the client, site engineers and contractors on assigned projects on all architectural related matters.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Maintaining proper and complete communication with the client's site discipline engineers on all project related issues.
- Reviewing, understanding and implementing contract drawings and specifications onsite.
- Preparing project reports (written and photographic) on progress of the works, quality and technical conformance of the works, safety and other matters.
- Supervising and implementing on site the approved design in accordance with national and international codes of practice and established KEO project management policy and procedures manual.
- Identifying issues and risks that need to be brought to the attention of senior management.
- Supervising and inspecting the site works in progress (as and when directed by senior management) throughout the day and continually monitor all critical areas for quality, safety and progress.
- Being a point of contact for senior site personnel on project engineering issues.
- Coordinating with other project discipline engineers.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years industry experience partnered with a Bachelor in Architecture / Landscape Architecture.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.