Job description / Role
Our client is a real estate developer with a large portfolio consisting of retail assets. Our client is to appoint a leading leasing management professional to head up the leasing platform of the retail portfolio.
The successful candidate will be overseeing all leasing operations across a large complex. They will manage sales and marketing to enhance prospective foot traffic and fulfill occupancy objectives for the shopping mall.
* Responsible for the planning, strategizing and leasing of the mall
* Manage day-to-day leasing activities
* Attract new tenants and selection of prospective clients
* Rental negotiations and the development of leasing packages
* Continually monitor tenant mix to ensure profitable to the company
* Prepare weekly and monthly reports on the status and performance of leasing activities
* Competitive salary plus housing,transport allowances
* Medical insurance
* Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
* Candidate must have retail/residential leasing management experience
* Minimum 5 years industry experience
* Arabic speaking
* GCC experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.