Job description / Role
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
Our Senior Make-Up Artist is responsible for delivering a high level of Guest Experience and professional standards in order to achieve maximum sales and targets. Our Senior Artist is in charge of giving customers makeup demonstrations and guiding them through the correct application of makeup. The Retail Make Up Artist is also accountable for counter cleanliness, stock replenishment, handling new launches, promotion of products and merchandising.
• Drive the business
• Represent the brand by communicating its values and philosophy through all activities and interactions with customers and other team members
• Push make-up sales during events, promotions and launches
• Maintain and understand customer purchasing patterns and behaviors, and utilize this database to engage and build strong relationships with customers to encourage future selling opportunities
• When applicable, stay abreast of the brand’s different online (website, app and social media) offerings and activities and promote them with customers. Participate in achieving incentives
• Stay ahead of latest trends, products and competitors
• Customer Centricity
• Take ownership of the customer’s experience by delivering an exceptional service and brining to life the brand’s customer journey at all different touchpoints (physical and digital) through building rapport, sharing product knowledge and expert’s advice, proactively catering to customers’ needs, interests and preferences.
• Demonstrate effective usage and bene?ts of various brands and make-up products and advise customers on product ranges best suited to their needs.
• Guide and assist customers in Make-up application and ensure to present customers with top level of make-up knowledge and application.
• Build strong client base and maintain own clientele record.
• Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty.
• Operational Excellence
• Generate sales, while achieving line and sales targets, using make up knowledge and ensure monthly make-up sessions are reached. And assure all sales and operational policies are followed and maintained.
• Generate and maintain daily sales reports, post launch sales tracking and sell-out tracking at store level
• Maintain all operating standards by ensuring merchandising levels, stock replenishment and organising display in the appropriate shelves/ counters are done as per the brand’s VM guidelines
• Report stock shortages using the stock order form and ensure stock receipt as per set procedures.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding and leverage available technology tools when available to support customer experience in and outside of store (Clienteling app, CRM, OMS, etc.)
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.