Job description / Role
Ooredoo is a dynamic global Telecommunications player operating in 10 countries serving more than 138 million customers. Ooredoo Qatar employs approximately 1,600 people driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Qatar, and it is a team that you can be part of!
About the Business Unit:
Operations & Services is a major part of the company's first line customer facing activities and has a significant role to play in both the achievement of customer satisfaction as well as service assurance as defined in the annual business plans. The Service Delivery & Assurance team offers delivery and support of a full range of complex and sophisticated solutions for Ooredoo's Strategic Accounts, Commercial, Government and SME & SOHO customers.
About the Role:
The role is responsible to strategize and operationally enable the support of all Business Customers services and change requests. The role is also responsible to consistently meet & exceed Ooredoo's Business Customers' expectations as defined in the customer contracts, SLAs and by the telecoms regulator, avoiding any financial penalties. The role involves a high level of operational efficiency and commitment to maintain Ooredoo's leadership status in the market.
If you would like to view the full role profile please click here
You should have at least
- 10 years experience in a telecommunications environment of which 3 years managing a Service Assurance team.
- Knowledge of B2B Telecom products and latest technology trends.
- Extensive experience in the day-to-day management of a highly-skilled technical work force
- Excellent ability to manage multiple high priority efforts/competing priorities and flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with multiple levels of the organization, including interaction with senior level stakeholders, internal and external.
- Strong influencing and relationship management skills.
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as take the team to the next level.
- Ability to understand complex business processes and technical environments.
- High level of IT literacy.
- Knowledge of OSS and BSS Applications/Tools
- Knowledge of ITIL, specifically the Design, Transition and Operate phases.
- MSSP experience is a plus - Project Management experience is a plus
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, preferably in Telecommunications.
- Preferably ITIL V.3 expert Certification level.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Senior Manager Transformation Fulfillment & Service Assurance
Etisalat - UAE
Manager (Strategy Consulting) Telecommunications
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Manager / Projects Assurance
Etisalat - UAE
Senior Manager - Online Solutions
Etisalat - UAE
General Manager - Digital Transformation