Job description / Role
* Being responsible for forecasting/budgeting, revenue and expenditure analysis and achievement of financial results.
* Being responsible for developing people and training to maximize operational performance, the introduction of new technologies and apply industry best across the cleaning platform
* Leading your team and demonstrating continual motivation of the team to deliver an exceptional quality of service output
* To deliver a quality of service solution through understanding of building assets and the associated required cleaning solutions
* To lead the design and delivery of the Soft Services Platform such that it reflect the needs of a 5 star airport · Actively involved in the recruitment of Custodial Staff, including Managers, Area Supervisors, Operational Team Leaders and Janitors
* SLA and KPI agreed with client.
* HSE inspections conducted by the team.
* Quality inspections conducted by the team
* It is expected that you will hold an university degree in Facilities Management Hotel Management Business Management or a similar demonstrated education standard.
* You will have a minimum of 15 YEARS in working in large people moving platforms delivering front of house solution.
* You will be leader of people, a self-starter, a professional who passionate in delivering an exceptional quality of customer service
* At least 15 years experience within Soft Services
* Managing over 2500 indirect reports and 4 direct reports
* You will be a leader of people and an individual who by demonstration continually motivates their team to deliver an exceptional quality of service output
* You will have worked extensively with leading edge multi-national FM companies
About the Company
Cobalt is part of a leading international recruitment provider with offices in Europe, Singapore and New Zealand. Cobalt offers high quality HR consultancy, executive search, contingency recruitment and Emiratization services in Dubai and the wider MENA Region. It works extensively within the fields of Construction & Engineering, Banking & Finance and HR & Business Support.
Contributing to the regions development, we play a key role in identifying and attracting the very best talent to ensure the regions potential is realized. We also understand the importance of Emiratization in ensuring the long-term success of the UAE economy and have therefore pro-actively developed a strong network of UAE Nationals within our specialist areas.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies