Job description / Role
Senior Manager - Strategy and Transformation - Business Consulting - Doha
We are looking for a Senior Manager to join our expanding Business Transformation team with the focus on Strategy, developing operating models and delivery along with leading engagements across the MENA region when needed . You will be part of the team that helps our clients to solve organization-wide strategic, organizational, and operational issues by architecting solutions for complex problems. The focus activities would be related to translating strategy, Qredesigning operating models, transforming the operations and processes, and improving overall business performance.
You will be expected to define problems and hypothesize solutions, facilitate client discussions, and present proposed improvements, perform qualitative and quantitative research for analytical purpose and consolidate different findings to support implementation activities. Our consultants work expands beyond client work, as you would be expected to work on business development and sales activities, proposal writing and knowledge building activities.
At EY, we believe your career is a journey and we are committed to providing an array of exciting opportunities to help you find the career path that is right for you.
Skills and attributes for success
- Growth Strategy - assisting the client with developing a long-range, multi-year view of growth options and strategic recommendations.
- Strategic Planning - assist in designing a sustainable process and tools for a client to run effective strategic, long-range, and initiative investment planning processes.
- Enterprise cost reduction and operating model design - assisting the client to reduce costs across the enterprise, and to change the structure, governance, and metrics of the enterprise.
- Value driver-based decision support - assisting the client to identify drivers of enterprise value, and translate those drivers into planning, reporting and decision support frameworks to support strategic and operational decision-making.
- Degree in Business Management or other related fields.
- Overall Experience: 8-10 years for Senior Manager and 12+ years for Director
- Consulting experience in areas such as new business launch, business model innovation, enterprise operating model design & sector aligned Transformation Architecture experience is a must.
- For Senior Manager and Directors, sector experience in Real Estate, Hospitality & Construction (RHC), and Government & Public Sector (GPS) is highly preferable.
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and / or professional qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical, and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good analytical, report-writing and presentation skills.
What we look for
- What's most important is that you're dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team.
- You'll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential.
- If you're ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region