Job description / Role
• To implement the through the line marketing activities as per the annual approved marketing plan.
• To coordinate marketing related projects with the appointed marketing agencies as per set guidelines by the Marketing Manager.
• To coordinate with the Sales Executives all Sales & Marketing projects.
• To initiate advertising and communication briefs and ensure effective implementation.
• To ensure that the company’s Corporate Identity is implemented as per the guidelines.
• To develop media plans in line with the overall company’s objective.
• To develop direct marketing solutions and mailers.
• To organize public relations and customer events.
• To organize and coordinate on sponsorship opportunities.
• To monitor competitor’s activities and provide reports to assist Marketing Manager to evaluate on a strategic level.
• To implement the pre defined Customer Relationship Management tools and measure conquest rates.
• To assist in measuring the customer satisfaction levels provided by the Sales team.
• To update approved marketing budgets and ensure that suppliers costs and finance procedures are in line with the Group’s Policy.
• Graduate of Marketing or any Business related course
• A minimum of 3 to 4 years of experience in an advertising agency or Media Buying Unit working on a luxury brand (preferably Automotive)
• Presentable, confident, flexible and prepared to learn
• Systematic at work
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player
About the Company
Alfardan Group has established itself as one of the leading family-owned conglomerates in the region for the past 60 years. A business enterprise built around traditional family values and an uncompromising commitment to integrity, premium service and social responsibility, Alfardan Group has created new benchmarks of excellence within its diverse portfolio which has grown to include ventures in jewellery, exchange, property development, automotive, hospitality, marine and investment.
The success of the Group is largely built upon the business acumen and strong personal values espoused by its founder, Ibrahim Alfardan, who established himself as a respected pearl trader. The advent of globalization and rise in the trade of cultured pearls led the Group to venture into new sectors to address the gap presented by the dynamic growth of the Qatar economy. Following the vision of its Chairman, Hussain Alfardan, Alfardan Group has established a strong presence in the market with its landmark projects.