Job description / Role
• Required to join a consultancy in Qatar working on a healthcare project.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and supervision of TSE networks, water networks, sewerage networks and irrigation networks( primary, secondary, and tertiary) and pumping stations (storm water and sewerage) as well as sewage treatment plants.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Extensive experience in the design of site utilities including TSE, storm water, irrigation, sewage treatment etc
• 10 + years of design experience within engineering consultancies
• Chartered Engineer (CEng) of Professional Engineer (PE) preferred
• GRADE A- UPDA Certification is a must
• Experience in liaising with KAHRAMAA (W) and ASHGAL (Drainage).
• Experience on healthcare projects would be an advantage
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mechanical Maintenance Manager/Facility Manager