Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior Mechanical Engineer (Design and Build) - Hospital projects to join our award winning team based within our Qatar project.
This critical role will be responsible for representing the firm in communications with the client, design consultants and contractor from post contract award and technically assess contractor submittals in accordance with mechanical focused strategy and procedures.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Providing leadership and subject matter expertise to the project to achieve time, cost, quality and safety objectives.
- Monitoring and reporting on the production of information with respect to the discipline-related services submittal progress.
- Reviewing submitted shop drawings and material submittals against the drawings and specifications, local codes and statutory requirements and international best practice.
- Construction management of mechanical related services including construction of building works, infrastructure water, waste water, HVAC and district cooling works.
- Providing technical input and experience to resolve engineering issues.
- Monitoring the Engineers and Inspectors performance to ensure that they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities.
- Maintaining open communication with the client and contractor's discipline engineers on project related issues.
- Preparing project reports (written and photographic) on progress of works, quality and technical conformance of the works, safety and other matters.
- Attending technical and progress meetings with the contractor/client's representative.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 12 years' career experience partnered with a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Significant experience with Hospital/Healthcare projects (design and build) is a must.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.