Job description / Role
- Performing the role of a senior mechanical engineer for a supervision & project management consultancy firm
- Review and provide approval on all mechanical systems' technical submittals
- Full coordination with all other disciplines
- Assuring that the construction of all mechanical systems are as per the project documentation and as per international and local building codes and requirements
- Assuring that the duration of construction of all mechanical systems is within the approved project baseline
- Liaising, as necessary, with local authorities for the approval of materials and site inspections
- Preparing regular project progress reports: daily, weekly & monthly
Reporting to: Project Manager
Subordinates: Junior Engineers, Site Inspectors
Desired start date: Immediate
- University Qualifications: BSc Mechanical Engineering
- Other certifications obtained: MME UPDA Grade A certificate
- Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 10 years of experience, 5 of which at least in an engineering consultancy
- Age Range: 35-45
- Language Fluency: English, Arabic is a plus
About the Company
Albaker Architects is a Qatari-based international practice founded in 2011 to provide a full range of design solutions ranging from masterplanning to architecture to interior design services. With a solid and unwavering vision to transform places into experiences and destinations, we are convinced that buildings have purposes larger than themselves.
We believe that architecture has a responsibility to respond to more than the simple needs of society. It is our obligation to exceed those needs and invent techniques and methods to realize new possibilities.
We are provoked by the evolving connections that are formed by urban context. The relationships between cities and buildings and the relationship between buildings and users cause us to explore processes and events that intrigue and fascinate.
We embrace an integrated attitude toward our projects as a means to generate architecture. The removal of traditional consultant relationships and the invention of cross-collaborative relationships result in a fertile environment for fresh ideas. Embracing challenges and integrating this collaborative culture with all stakeholders is essential to our creative process.
We respond to multiple levels of challenges by inventing creative solutions which produce experiences and destinations that exceed expectations.
A Leading Contracting Group In The UAE.
Mechanical Engineer - Design/Construction - Hospital
Mechanical Design Engineer
Head of Mechanical / Building Services Department