Job description / Role
- Excellent Organizational, Manpower and Time Management Skills
- Experience in Mechanical Design, Planning, Execution
- Excellent in Negotiation, analysis, and decision making
- Extensive knowledge of principles and practices of project management
- Knowledge of HSE safety requirements
- Minimum 12 years in the relevant field
- Minimum Education Qualification: Mechanical Graduate with UPDA / QCDD
- Demonstrate aptitude for systems thinking and creative problem solving
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong teamwork skills
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
Mechanical Engineer - Piping, Pumping Stations etc
HVAC Engineer - Aviation
Site Inspector - Mechanical
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Building Construction / QS Engineer