Job description / Role
Prospect Health is working with our partners in Qatar to find suitably qualified Senior Consultants in Medical Oncology to join them in Doha.
The group is working towards instilling a culture of excellence and prides itself on being the only healthcare system in the world that has gained international accreditation across all of its facilities. With state of the art facilities and already outstanding team they need someone to join them in early to mid-2020.
We are looking for someone who will be comfortable in Sub-specialized /tumour site outpatient's clinics on a regular basis alongside treating full spectrum of oncology cases in admitted care during inpatient and consult rotations.
Here are a few details of our partner:
- Based in Doha, Qatar
- Long established hospital group with superb reputation and healthcare vision
- Some of the most advanced surgical theatres in the world
- 10 JCAI accredited facilities across Doha
- Offering competitive salary and benefits package (Tax free)
- Committed to the provision of quality of healthcare
- Committed quality research and development
- cutting edge facilities and surgical suites
- accommodation provided
- interest free loan for a car
- business class flights for you and the family
- medical insurance for you and the family
- educational assistance for up to 3 children up to the age of 18 (contingent on their being educated inside the state of Qatar)
- indemnity insurance for your clinic
- end of service bonus (replaces NHS pension contributions you might miss)
- 50 days of bookable leave
- 10-12 days of National And Islamic Holidays
- Incremental increase on salary each year
- Generous CPD allowances
Skills and Qualifications Required
Specialist Board Requirements in Medical Oncology OR In Internal Medicine and suitable Oncology Experience in the form of a specialised Fellowship are essential, without this experience your application cannot be considered.
- 6 years Post CCST experience (certificate of completion of specialist training)
- 6 years post American Board Registration
- 6 years post CIS (French)
- 6 years Australian or NZ fellowship
- 6 years post Facharzt
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.